[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Invisible Android option

AkuHitsujiAkuHitsuji
Reactions: 790
edited June 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
It would be great if we get a toggle in options to make our android invisible. I hate having it follow me around all the time, but in a game revolving around getting higher stats it makes no sense not to use my wondroid heart.

I'd even be willing to buy an item for this in the CS if you need to make money on this option. It just sucks being forced to have a second character running around if you don't actually want it there.

Comments

• AcidtongueAcidtongue
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited July 2022
    Yo this would be great. Like an equipment that only works with androids.
    Also wish we could reorder pets and androids on which one is in "front".
    This is GMS tho and GMS has zero power to do anything.
  • LegionPothIXLegionPothIX
    Reactions: 1,145
    edited July 2022
    AkuHitsuji wrote: »
    It would be great if we get a toggle in options to make our android invisible.
    nuvqD9W.png

• AkuHitsujiAkuHitsuji
    Reactions: 790
    edited September 2022
    Sure, that's a funny meme. But maybe you should've spent a little less time making it and more time looking at your stat window while doing so.

Equiping only the heart doesn't give you the stats, those only activate when you also equip an android. Nice try though.