[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

skill: Howling Gale

MemoWindMemoWind
Reactions: 800
edited June 2022 in Bug Reporting
there is a bug the skills that its cant shoot and it always give the message that i have no wind energy but its show that it recharge and to fix it i need to relog the game i cant do bosses because of this bug that come and go

name: MemoWind
lvl:243

Comments

• DetoxPDetoxP
    Reactions: 210
    I am a Windarcher main as well and have been experience the same thing... What I do is, instead of relogging, I go to my V matrix and take off howling gale and the put it back on. This resets the howling gale recharge.

This happens when I am disabled while casting or casting howling gale on the edge of a platform. I think the game "thinks" that we didn't cast howling gale at max stack so it doesn't recharge while we've consumed the howling gales stacks which results in permanent 0 stack.
    MemoWind
  • MemoWindMemoWind
    Reactions: 800
    edited July 2022
    thx for the tip but this is happened to me frequently like in will phase 2 and lucid phase 1 and the cra bosses