[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How can I get to Lachelein to defeat Lucid

YuvhYuvh
Reactions: 820
edited July 2022 in General Chat
I have finished all of Lachelein questline, but failed to defeat Lucid.
I want to get back and defeat Lucid to finish the questline.
But I am unable to get back to Lachelein.
The Guide UI tells me that I need to finish the questline to be able to get there.
So how do I get there to kill Lucid on top of the tower?
Thanks for your advice

Comments

• BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited July 2022
    You are not finished with the questline until you defeat Lucid as part of the questline. I think you're trying to fight her as a boss, which cannot be done until you defeat her as part of the questline. You cannot fight her using the Guide until that is done.

Try abandoning the quest and re-taking it.
  • YuvhYuvh
    edited July 2022
    That was not my question.
    I know I have not defeated Lucid.
    But in order to defeat it, I need to get there.
    I was there, doing the questline, tried to defeat Lucid, failed once, and moved back to Nameless Town.
    Now I do not know how to get back and try again to defeat Lucid.
    I am unable to find a way to get to Lachelein.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2022
    You should be able to use the Maple Guide if you're within level range. Alternatively you can use a hyper teleport rock (one is currently available in the event shop for 15 coins) and double click on the world map.

Alternatively, you can walk there, but that would require going all the way through Vanishing Journey and Chu Chu Island.
  • YuvhYuvh
    edited July 2022
    I am level 25. I was able to get there before.
    But now, the Maple Guide will not let me get there before I finish the quest.
    So I cannot get there to finish the quest.
    I was not able to find a way to walk there.
    How can I walk there?
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited July 2022
    Lachelein
    Lachelein main street

Portal in front of giant double door tower, climb to the top enter talk to the bird masked man and select fight lucid story.
  • YuvhYuvh
    edited July 2022
    Krimlock wrote: »
    Lachelein
    Lachelein main street

Portal in front of giant double door tower, climb to the top enter talk to the bird masked man and select fight lucid story.

Well, how can I get to Lachelein.
    When I get there, I know where to find Lucid.
    But I do not know how to get to Lachelein.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2022
    If you open up the world map (accessible by clicking on the "World" button at the top of the minimap in the top-left) you can search for Lachelein on the right-hand side of the map. Alternatively you can use the drop-downs at the top; you want the drop-down on the left to read "Arcane River" and the drop-down on the right to read "Lachelein".
    unknown.png
    Maple_220116_034254.jpg

You can then double-click the town and if you have a hyper teleport rock, you'll be automatically moved. If you don't, the map will engage auto-navigation and spawn an arrow over your head to point you where to go.
  • new2msnew2ms
    Reactions: 910
    edited July 2022
    Alternatively, if you don't have a teleport rock, from Vanishing Journey: jump off the platform at Cave of Repose: Damp Falls to land into Chu Chu
    W2M0QRa.png

Head to Chu Chu Island: Muto's Descent and click on Muto to get dropped off at Lachelein
    BfVw6sx.png
  • YuvhYuvh
    edited July 2022
    new2ms wrote: »
    Alternatively, if you don't have a teleport rock, from Vanishing Journey: jump off the platform at Cave of Repose: Damp Falls to land into Chu Chu
    W2M0QRa.png

Head to Chu Chu Island: Muto's Descent and click on Muto to get dropped off at Lachelein
    BfVw6sx.png

THANK YOU.
    That works for me