[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Princess No's Eels causing disconnection

Ram001Ram001
Reactions: 400
edited August 2022 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Princess No's Eels causing disconnection

Brief bug summary: Every time when Princes No summons her Eels, I will get disconnection from the lag (but its not actually lag).

More details: It felt more like my game is not uploading data to the server but download is fine, as I can see all the people still talking in the guild smoothly. I tried to speak on ''all'' channel, but the words couldn't being sent, but it will pops up after 30 sec or a min later. Tried many times, restarted my internet and my laptop and its still the same.

Steps to reproduce: Tried several times, every time when princess no summons the eels, it will disconnect me. However, there are few options to bypass the bug, first, get someone party with you and let them kill the eels asap. Second, 1 shot princess no before she summons the eels.

Character name: Ramentos

Character level: 232

Character job: Phantom

World name: Reboot server (NA)

Date and time of the incident: 11/08/2022, UTC 4:05pm.

Comments