[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Potion Mixing Contest

EzrabellEzrabell
Reactions: 1,185
edited August 2022 in Contests and Events
220623-MSW-6079-PostionMixingContest-1200x400-V1.jpg

Hi Maplers!
We have a brand new contest for you! Last time we had you put your art skills to the test by designing MapleStory theme trading cards, but now you'll need to use your alchemy knowledge to create real-life potions! For the duration of this contest, you'll have all the time you need to plan out a recipe for a potion that resembles a consumable item from the game and make it in real life! The excitement doesn't stop there, though. The 3 grand prize winners will have their drinks recreated on a livestream with CM Ezrabell! That's right, I'll be tasting your creations and doing my best to match your final product. Taste isn't everything, though. You'll want to make sure you stylize your potion in a vial or appropriate container. Best of luck Maplers, may the best alchemist win!

ONLY ENTRY SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED IN THIS CHANNEL

How to Apply
1. Enter the following in the Google Form
2. Include the following with your entry
- Forum IGN
- In-game name
- World Name
- Your drink recipe
- Your photo containing the following:
- Potion/Drink made

Tips and Criteria
- Your submitted photo must be your own.
- Create the best tasting and visually appealing potion you can!
- The drink must be themed from a potion or consumable item in MapleStory or
in some way represents the game.
- The recipe was must be safe for human consumption/edible and may not contain
alcohol.
- Get creative with the container you use for your potion! You might just find a potion
vial laying around somewhere...

Judging Process
- The community team will vote for 3 winners and 5 honorable submissions.

Prizes
3 Winners
- (Physical Item) Tote Bag (Select either Yeti or Pink Bean)
- Toasted Taiyaki Mount
- 10K Maple Point

5 Honorary Mentions
- Secret Damage Skin
- Hyper Teleport Rock
- 2x Drop Coupon x5

Submission Dates
August 12 - September 9th at 11:00 AM PDT

Photo Example:
unknown.png

Tote Bags
unknown.png

Comments

• EzrabellEzrabell
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited September 2022
    220623-MSW-6079-PostionMixingContest-1200x400-V2.jpg

Hi Maplers! We hope you enjoyed the live stream from last week showcasing the top 3 winners and their recipes! Don't worry if you missed that stream, as I'm here to announce all the winners! Give a round of applause too...

3 Winners
    @Squeaky#6621
    @닭날개#1759
    @Itsjon#2439

5 Honorary Mentions
    @mymilktea#4924
    @ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ#2484
    @FadingJade#3159
    @da-nyan#0211
    @Mandu#2793

Thank you everyone who submitted an entry for this contest! I had a wonderful time seeing all of your creations come to life, I wish I could have made them all myself! Everyone deserves a huge applause for their submissions! Stay tuned for the recipe posting shortly!