[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Regarding MapleStory's 20th Anniversary Next Year

MapleBishopFan85MapleBishopFan85
Reactions: 1,060
edited August 2022 in General Chat
With MapleStory turning 20 in South Korea next year, what do you think we'll see being planned for the game regarding announcements, events, and/or so on? I'm interested in seeing what's next for the game moving forward. :3
rob0tman5

Comments

• KhongiKhongi
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited August 2022
    I would love to see some retro features coming back, like the kaleido spinners in cities and a cake vs pie event. Just some little things outside an event map/hall to inject some fun play across the world.
    BlasterMasterrob0tman5
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited August 2022
    I'd love to see Cake vs Pie again, or maybe some of the faction competitions like the Water Wars.
  • UzajxUzajx
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited August 2022
    I'd just like to see the OG Maple items drop again. I remember ever time the anniversary came around id grind for hours trying to find the new Maple Items. They wouldn't even have to come out with new gear. Just let me have my old ones back.
    Xalerob0tman5