[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Shared Cash Shop between all characters

ArwendilArwendil
Reactions: 200
edited August 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
This game is super old and has no shared cash shop inventory for all classes within a given world.
I recently came back to Maplestory after a 10 year hiatus, bought my old outfit (around 21 dollars worth of stuff) and went to playing. Turns out the class I used to play is weak so I go and make a new character.

Then I find out I cannot transfer outside of same class (as in Heros like Aran and Phantom are shared, but an Explorer and a Phantom is out of luck)

So Nexon wants me to buy the same $21 dollars worth of stuff again? I also have a perma hyper teleport stone I bought 10 years ago too, and that isn't even available anymore.

This kind of predatory monetization is kind of insane. I love the game, Maplestory has always kept a placed in my heart since I first played it like 14 or so years ago, but this makes me want to quit.

I bought the item, it's my account, why is a shared CS within worlds and accounts not a thing?