[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Need better badges

LeoLeo
Reactions: 630
edited September 2022 in Rants and Raves
There's no progression whatsoever for badges. If the pottable badges aren't coming back, put Something on the table that'd help progression besides the ventus badge-7 day-black mage.
Nexdreal
  1. Badges7 votes
    1. Bring Pottable Badges back
       57% (4 votes)
    2. Just add something stronger
       29% (2 votes)
    3. Keep ignoring badges
       14% (1 vote)

Comments

• MynodexMynodex
    Reactions: 760
    edited September 2022
    I am at my end game on my Nightwalker sitting with 68k stat and everytime I see people link their LUK potential pottable badge, I gain a surprising 4-6m range over 1 single item and I cant imagine the stat increase I would get by equipping it. This badge is a deal breaker because no matter how hard I try, I cant be as strong as the other players who have them. The most sad part about it is that my night walker was created seeking this badge from Singapur. Little later from its creation, maple decided to take singapur out of the game and I didnt even knew about it. That is because I was a casual player and I didn't read the notes from the website.
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited September 2022
    How careless is Nexon, the pottable badge will never come back. Period. Also I don't get why it is in Rants section.
  • MalvonMalvon
    Reactions: 1,340
    edited March 2023
    This a bit of necro post, But why not just add a new badge that works with the dawn set. That way progression could be something like Ventus badge for the basis boss set, Dawn badge for the dawn set, and the black mage badge for pitch set.