[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Just another thread against Wild Totem removal

MiciekMiciek
Reactions: 320
edited October 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello,

Just like many other maplers I would like you Nexon to hear us out that this change should be revised thoroughly and take all the differences between GMS and KMS into consideration.
Please take care of everyone who had been collecting Nodestones, Familiars and Droplets using Wild Totems and adjust drop rates accordingly or find a different way to compensate loss caused by removing Wild Totems..

Your mentioned Star force price reduction addresses just the meso costs which is not the only thing that is connected to the Wild Totems.

Thanks!
MaquenjayTurtlesRock

Comments

• SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited October 2022
    True that take totem away means its gonna be way harder to gain mesos so nothing really does change in my eyes .
    And besides KMS pays way less for starforcing then we will do even when we get 20 % reduction on it .
    The totem for me was more working towards leveling up then towards farming mesos .
    But I am afraid we just aswell could talk to a wall since the Korean owner CEO don't really do something with the back up we are giving all the time .
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited October 2022
    Keep it in game or remove it and increase spawn and/or spawn rate. Both in different areas are too low as is...without any increase in some way is very slow to get anything done.

Looking at you Scrapyard (Haven)
    (only that comes to mind atm but sure there are MORE)
  • TurtlesRockTurtlesRock
    Reactions: 1,845
    edited October 2022
    Agreed