[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Curse of the Star Force

blader100blader100
Reactions: 210
in General Chat
Hello Everyone,
So I just spent over an hour trying to get 1 equip to 20 star force and I wasted about 15 billion mesos and throughout that time the item boomed 10 times. half the booms happened at under 1% boom chance (13-15 star force). During this effort, there would be continuous failures in groups of 10 to 15 with no successes and then maybe after that will be 1-2 successes and then repeat. To me this is insanely rigged and glitched the fact that this can happen in any game.

Now I was told that I need to post on the forum to see who else has been having this issue with star forcing. Please share your experiences as well so that we can show Nexon that this has been glitched so they can look into it. The more experiences shared the better as we need to back this up.
Dnaman101

Comments

• MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2022
    Lol Nexon isn't going to do anything.
    Dnaman101
  • psuobucitpsuobucit
    Reactions: 510
    edited November 2022
    You're just unlucky
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2022
    I have recently seen several items go from 15>21 with no failures. You're just unlucky.