[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

My experience helping out Nexon with an issue.

Comments

• ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited October 2016
    Yea MLC was a huge mess and I take pride in being partly responsible for its downfall mwahahaha

I know I'm not appreciated by the community and rightly so. I honestly can't remember what I did other than trolling the people that only got there because they were streamers or whatever. I was drunk half the time because it was also the same time I was an alcoholic.

I'm pretty sure I helped nexon with something or other. Pretty sure I did right? Right? My memory is all kinds of messed up from years of substances. But anyway there aren't many other players that's been as involved with nexon than Maryse. Basically community manager for a while.
    DepressedAran
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

Yea MLC was a huge mess and I take pride in being partly responsible for its downfall mwahahaha

I know I'm not appreciated by the community and rightly so. I honestly can't remember what I did other than trolling the people that only got there because they were streamers or whatever. I was drunk half the time because it was also the same time I was an alcoholic.

I'm pretty sure I helped nexon with something or other. Pretty sure I did right? Right? My memory is all kinds of messed up from years of substances. But anyway there aren't many other players that's been as involved with nexon than Maryse. Basically community manager for a while.
    wot
  • DepressedAranDepressedAran
    Reactions: 640
    edited October 2016
    Oh don't worry, 2nd iteration of MLC was a mess before it even existed.

1. Artasi said he wouldn't get streamers or fansite owners, get's almost all streamers, fansite owners, two moderators of r/Maplestory
    2. Bans Marksmanbryan for leaking, when it probably wasn't him. Because leaks continued even after Bryan was banned
    3. Some of the nominees didn't even know how their class even worked, as evidenced in that reddit post
    4. Worst of all. Maplestory has tonnes of balance problems. Who in the right mind would nominate 1 person of each class to represent the community. When they can just collect suggestions from forums and reddit just as they are doing now lol.

Pick a dozen popular henehoes in Windia and make them representatives to suggest things in improving the game. That's the logic of the concept of MLC.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited October 2016
    Never knew something actually happened, i never tought how people used to help nexon, i find it cool honestly.
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited October 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

Bull lol I appreciate you, mostly because 95% of your comments make me laugh
  • MaryseMaryse
    Reactions: 6,640
    edited October 2016
    Ivangold
    Ivangold said:

Never knew something actually happened, i never tought how people used to help nexon, i find it cool honestly.
    I don't think it's very common and probably the only reason why I got to help was because I was already pretty involved with Nexon already.