[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Potion Pot - Malfunction

psiPpsiP
Reactions: 1,750
edited November 2022 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Cash Shop item dysfunction

Brief bug summary: Post "Ignition" update pets are unable to use "Potion Pot" to restore HP/MP.

More details:

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: Equip "Potion Pot" onto "PET HP" and "PET MP" slot within "EQUIPMENT INVENTORY" "PET" tab. Commence training at any hunting field and it will become evident that pets are not utilizing "Potion Pot" as intended.

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: æKnight

Character level: 281

Character job: Night Walker

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: Post "Ignition" update. AEDT.

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• FullCircleFullCircle
    Reactions: 960
    edited November 2022
    I have the same problem on burning world character, potion pot never worked since ignition.
    Yesterday I changed the pot usage levels on my main char on Luna, and since then the pets are not using the potion pot (had to put power elix on them instead which they do use).
  • JerebugJerebug
    Reactions: 1,841
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2022
    Hi Maplers,

Thank you for your report. I have forwarded this to the team, please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Happy Mapling!
  • Oathkeeper11Oathkeeper11
    I am still having the same issue has there been any news or plans to fix?