[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Crashing during NVhilla and Maybe NDarknell

CowshuCowshu
Reactions: 600
edited November 2022 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Normal Verus Hilla (Primarily), Normal Darknell (Not entirely confirmed), Crashing

Details: Since the recent ignition patch, I'm unable to clear Normal Verus Hilla, I simply just run the boss (alone) and around halfway through (16ish min mark at half of 3rd hp bar) the game just ends up crashing. I am not entirely sure if this is a tech issue or a bug, however I went with bug since this was the fourth instance of this happening (however only recorded the 3rd and 4th incident), however again not entirely sure....something similar happened with Normal darknell at around the 25% hp mark, however I only attempted this boss once since the ignition patch.

Character Name: MrooMoo

Character Level: 257

Character Job: Cadena

World name: Reboot NA

Date and time of 3rd and 4th incident (verus hilla): Nov 17, 2022 @ 4am PST and Nov 17, 2022 @ 9pm PST. I do not remember the times for the 1st and 2nd, Sorry.

Comments

• CowshuCowshu
    edited November 2022
    Looking back at some of the recordings, I've noticed that I've always crashed after using thrash -> shotgun -> thrash -> scimitar while is active although this doesn't happen 100% of the time.
  • CowshuCowshu
    edited November 2022
    while Chain Arts: Void Strike is active
  • JerebugJerebug
    Reactions: 1,841
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2022
    Hi Mapler,

Thank you for your report.

I'll forward this to the team for further investigation.

Happy Mapling!