[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

crafting bugged

DancemonDancemon
Reactions: 1,535
edited November 2022 in Bug Reporting
got a text message item crafting, disassembling and fusing are all disabled while you are restricted from trading items or transferring mesos
reboot btw

Comments

• JerebugJerebug
    Reactions: 1,841
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2022
    Hi Mapler,

I have noticed that Maplers experience this from time to time. Have you tried restarting your client?

I understand that this isn't a permanent fix, but often helps others!

I have also forwarded this to the team, please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Happy Mapling!
  • PureNRGPureNRG
    Reactions: 800
    edited November 2022
    Same issue here. Restart client does not work for me. Scania
  • TheBeatTheBeat
    Reactions: 100
    I also ran into this issue as well in Aurora. Everything seemed to work fine yesterday and all other days since Ignition patch. The only thing I can say I did differently, as of today, is going into the new Bounty Hunter portal with Esfetia. After trying to disassemble equipment the message that Dancemon mentioned of first appeared for me.

Will try the restarting client thing but I'm a little worried my Meister crafting rank will suffer if it doesn't work out.
  • TorippiTorippi
    Reactions: 1,540
    edited November 2022
    Experiencing this as well. It's extremely frustrating because I noticed it only started after the Hyper Burning event started and it happens on my Hyper Burn character. Every day I log in, I have to reset the client at least once. Past few days, first login ALWAYS end up with the disassembling feature disabled. Closing client and reload 2nd time will works. But today, I've reset my client for the 4th time and still bugged.

Server: Reboot
    Class: Wind Archer