[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New Remaster Blaze Wizard need some improvement.

KingKidKingKid
Reactions: 320
edited November 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Remaster Blaze Wizard did not get enough changes and not even improved. Grinding is pretty bad, however, the only thing I liked about is the bossing mode which you can switch into a fox. Other than that, most of the skills are pretty useless. Orbital Flame needs to be improved, also the animation skill of Orbital Flame is way bad, too red, and doesn't look like a fire color I would say. I also don't understand why in hyper passive skill they added Orbital Flame where you can turn on/off with long-range or short mode, the skill must be adjusted to make it longer without turning on/off. I really like Blaze Wizard class but, the class did not get enough changes like an explorer and other Cygnus. I really hope they consider improving the class and making it more fun.
Dnaman101

Comments

• Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited November 2022
    KingKid wrote: »
    Remaster Blaze Wizard did not get enough changes and not even improved.

pretty sure that's true about all Cygnus Knights
  • KingKidKingKid
    Reactions: 320
    edited November 2022
    Dnaman101 wrote: »

I agree.
    Dnaman101
  • JostonJoston
    Reactions: 720
    edited November 2022
    I haven't played BW in years but I'm enjoying them now. A fun cycle of skills allowing close to full map clear at all times seems like good grinding to me.
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2022
    Dnaman101 wrote: »

I mean they touched up Dawn Warrior and Mihile quite a bit. But idk on one hand I'd say BW could use more changes, like the new buff should be a toggle instead of one with cooldown, but then again I don't want to to end up like WA, which got their mobbing nerfed a little because apparently a skill was bugged for years (not sure I believe it was actually bugged), ever since the last Cygnus Knight revamp that made them hit more enemies with their projectiles.

One thing I do wish the non warrior Cygnus Knights got though is physical damage reduction. Because they get a lot of elemental damage resistance, but very little physical damage resistance, even though most normal enemies do physical damage.

You'd think Cygnus Knights would be more tanky against everything since they're supposed to protect Cygnus. But for some reason against normal enemies (especially in Reboot) they take full damage. Meanwhile explorer classes like for example Marksman are actually kinda tanky despite how much damage they can hit at once.
  • StaconaStacona
    Reactions: 1,435
    edited November 2022
    Fire can be red.

Blaze Wizard literally is one of the best mobbers in the entire game.

Blaze Wizard is not a 1 skill class, optimal damage is having all of their skills doing damage at the same time and nets a very high damage output when played right. Basically you want cooldowns to always be ticking down, they are a very hard to play class.

The hyper passive range being a toggle is because you can only have 4 orbs out at a time by 4th job, so it increases damage with shorter range with not having to wait for the first orb to disappear to fire a new orb.