[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Could someone pls explain EXP nodestones to me?

KhongiKhongi
Reactions: 2,140
edited November 2022 in General Chat
I feel like a fool but I just don't know what they do.

I click them, the green nodestone explodes and... nothing, they give a node icon but once I get into the V matrix node screen, I can't see it anywhere. What I think it happening is it's just giving me points and eventually I'll "level up" and get a point to upgrade a node? The confusing bit is when I go to edit mode to mass disassemble nodes I can see these EXP nodestone nodes setting there, but I can't trash them, but when I exit the option to disassemble nodes I don't see them anymore. So what do they do???

So, over all super confused what they do and how I can use them. Been reading and watching a load of nodestone tutorials but no one covers the EXP nodestones.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• MalvonMalvon
    Reactions: 1,340
    edited November 2022
    For the green node stones, once you had double clicked them, they'll up end up in the menu at the bottom with all the other node stones. You can use them on any node that has been set and they give a large chunk of exp for that node. Just move the mouse over the node from the ones that are set on the top that you want to increase then right click on it and click on enhance the green exp node should appear as a choice to use as exp fodder for that node your increasing.

Hopefully that should help.
    Khongi
  • KhongiKhongi
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited December 2022
    Thank you.

This was my initial confusion...
    DPII2BQ.png
    The concentrated exp were locked so I missed seeing them, when I tried to do anything with them I got the message 'node cannot be equipped by your job'

The online guides that do talk about concentrated nodes talk about a "nodemaster" in chuchu or vanishing journey, both no longer exist.

Thanks to you Malvon all I had to do was right click a node to bring up a mini menu, select 'enhance' and the one previously locked nodes were now unlocked for me to use.
    4t8B7v5.png

well now... my nodes have had quite a boosting. Unsure the difference but I went from lvl1 to lvl6-10 with most.

Thank you so so so much for your help.
  • MalvonMalvon
    Reactions: 1,340
    edited December 2022
    You're welcome, It was no problem at all. I am glad to have helped. :)