[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Preset 2 of Saved Cash Equips - gear gone!!

ArtifexArtifex
Reactions: 1,050
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Missing items??

Brief bug summary:
I had saved 3 presets for cash equips before the maintenance. They all worked fine for at least a day prior to the maintenance. After the maintenance, Preset 1 and 3 works fine, but Preset 2 no longer has the gear I saved. In fact, the gear I had on that preset are all gone... they're not in my inventory and I can't "unequip" them from Preset 2 as it's behaving as it I hadn't saved anything at all. I'm now missing NX gear...

More details:
preset 2 also appears bugged in my sibling's account... all gear was gone there too. They had a different setup so I know it isn't tied to a specific NX item, it's just the preset that is bugged. We also tried to equip new gear in Preset 2 and it equipped just fine. What didn't happen was the original gear that disappeared did not get restored back in our inventory. This proves that the gear have completely vanished. I'm also going to submit a separate ticket to Nexon asking for the items back since luckily I remember mostly what I had equipped...

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:
Unclear what happened, but both my sibling and I were wearing Preset 1 prior to the maintenance. After the maintenance I tried to switch to Preset 2 and that's when I noticed it was behaving as if it was also Preset 1... all the gear in Preset 2 was gone.

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Artuficis

Character level: 280

Character job: I&L Mage

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: 12/1/2022 10:00 AM Pacific Time

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• ArtifexArtifex
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited December 2022
    I wanted to update in a separate post - I smega'ed and got hundreds of whispers from people reporting the same problem with Preset 2. Someone discovered that all the missing NX gear was dumped back into the Cash Shop. I checked CS and found it there. Just putting this here as a FYI for everyone else who wasted an hour freaking out. Thanks Nexon...
  • RetrolightRetrolight
    Reactions: 710
    edited December 2022
    But still, what's the point of having a preset if we have to equip items after each maint xD
  • shaboobiezshaboobiez
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2022
    Yes, but one of my items from preset 2 is actually gone from my inventory/account :( I'm not sure if I'm hallucinating but it's gone forever now
  • shaboobiezshaboobiez
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2022
    Hello, I wanted to piggyback on this thread and make it a known issue.

Bug type: Missing item from equipped cash item preset# 2

Brief bug summary:

After the maintenance on 12/1/2022, my preset# 2 cash items appeared in my cash inventory. I was able to retrieve all items except for one item that is now missing. I am not sure if it is specific for cash items but I am now missing a Stuffed White Bunny Label Ring.
    I had unequipped all my cash items from the character and made sure the missing item is not hidden under another cs item. I had sorted my dec. tab to "sort by type" and the missing label ring does not appear anywhere in my inventory.

Character name: Niips

Character level: 252

Character job: Kinesis

World name: Reboot NA

• FissurousFissurous
    Reactions: 100
    shaboobiez wrote: »
    Hello, I wanted to piggyback on this thread and make it a known issue.

Bug type: Missing item from equipped cash item preset# 2

Brief bug summary:

After the maintenance on 12/1/2022, my preset# 2 cash items appeared in my cash inventory. I was able to retrieve all items except for one item that is now missing. I am not sure if it is specific for cash items but I am now missing a Stuffed White Bunny Label Ring.
    I had unequipped all my cash items from the character and made sure the missing item is not hidden under another cs item. I had sorted my dec. tab to "sort by type" and the missing label ring does not appear anywhere in my inventory.

Character name: Niips

Character level: 252

Character job: Kinesis

World name: Reboot NA

I'm having the same issue; found everything except for my Legend of White Fox Ring. I sent in a ticket but they still haven't been able to recover my item.
  • EliteNEETEliteNEET
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2022
    Check the Cash Shop again, I ran into the same issue with one of my label rings and it's back now with the recent patch.