[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Gender Change Coupon

hazeehazee
Reactions: 520
edited December 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Sell a Coupon to allow players to change the gender of their characters, to prevent any discrepancies with what is currently allowed, upon using a coupon you should be automatically divorced, all gender hairs and faces should be removed from the "salon" section and all gendered NX equips should be automatically unequipped and the hair and face of characters gender being changed should be reset to the default classes set

change styles come around too rarely, and with voice lines now being added to characters some people may enjoy the voices of the other gender over their current. and if someone is already fairly late into progression (such as my 27x kanna) deleting or remaking a character just to change genders is out of the question

Should this coupon make it into the cash shop, it should be fairly expensive (+ people already losing their saved styles) as well as all the restrictions that will be reset be placed as a massive warning on the ticket.
ZvitWilhelm_
  1. From the community: should Gender Change Coupons be added to the Cash Shop?9 votes
    1. Yes
       67% (6 votes)
    2. No
       33% (3 votes)

Comments

• vasgarrovasgarro
    Reactions: 100
    yes please, female mihile when?
  • Wilhelm_Wilhelm_
    Reactions: 860
    edited February 2023
    As far as I know these coupons already exist in other servers (I think JMS). Would love to see it added to GMS.
  • samlee3118samlee3118
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited March 10
    Yes please gender change coupons should definitely be added!