[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Returning after many years, lots of questions.

ShinShin
Reactions: 300
in General Chat
A lot has changed I've noticed and it's a mixture of old and new, the latter has me overwhelmed so trying to get a clearer picture.
I'll main Hero / Kanna and nothing else, whatever else I create will be for the sole purpose of boosting those characters.

First off are link skills, from what I gathered it's situational and/or based on personal needs and there's no "best in slot"?
That brings me to my second question, how many character slots and classes would I need in order to max everything and what levels do I need to get them to for the LS?

As I'm old school, I'd like to know how to get a "perfect" blue, red and black banana (not the anniversary ones) on the Reboot server?
It's part of my collection items , while white, blue and red did drop from ribbon pigs during the tutorial though the stats were not perfect which is key to me.

Lastly and this is for Nexon themselves, the CAPTCHA needs to change, 9/10 I keep failing them even when I'm sure they are correct - it is that hard to read out.