[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to use the gift of Extreme Growth Potion

YuvhYuvh
Reactions: 820
edited January 2023 in Tech Support
I received a Compensation Box. In it I found this gift.
I took it to my Burning character, only to find out that this potion cannot be used by a burning character less than 250, and the gift is untradeable.
It does not state it when I took it. Now I have a very good gift that I cannot use, and cannot transfer to my other characters.
I think it is unfair.

Comments

• happycowshappycows
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited January 2023
    Are you saying that you tried to use an extreme growth potion on your hyper burning character? Generally, these potions can not be used on any burning characters during the duration of the "burning period" . the patch notes for Ignition explicitly say:

"The use of the following items will be restricted below Lv. 250 when setting character as Hyper Burning character: Extreme Growth Potion, Growth Potion (200-209, 200-219, 200-229), Typhoon Growth Potion, and Magnificent Growth Potion."

In any case, I'm sure support would help you move the potion to a different character, simply log a ticket
  • iBundanceiBundance
    Reactions: 845
    I had this same Issue , after it didnt work I assumed they probably said something about it in the patch notes but it should be in game also or it should be blocked from the server side so a character with the hyper burning effect cant even claim the reward. It really punishes not only players who are not able to read the patch notes or those who may have missed it.