[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Familiar Rank Up reset ability

TorippiTorippi
Reactions: 1,540
edited February 2023 in Bug Reporting
Is the familiar rank up supposed to also reset the familiar's ability? Cuz I got my Crushing Glare to Lv.5 with 50 fused points and rank it up. The rank up was successful but now my Crushing Glare is back to Lv.1 and its ability got reset.

No where in the FAQ ? tab mentioned anything about rank up will cause ability to reset. Had I known I wouldn't bother rank up. My ATT +2% down the drain...

Comments

• happycowshappycows
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited February 2023
    Yes. Every time you tier a familiar up, the lines will be reset. That's why grinding out good unique lines is such a pain. You basically get one shot at reveal and then start over.

The alternative to grinding out familiars is in regular server, where you can spend nx on red cards to keep rerolling the lines of the same familiar