[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

QoL Skip Cutscenes Option

EshmanEshman
Reactions: 1,425
edited March 2023 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I have no doubt this has been brought up many times previously and I truly appreciate the time it takes to create many of the great cut-scenes and story-lines there are in this game. That's not what this topic is about. This is simply the suggestion to provide an option for those players who have already gone through the effort of playing through the content once, twice, or even more than the actual amount of servers there are (yes that's a true fact Nexon) and are simply exhausted from having to see the same scenes repeat endlessly even though we enjoy a particular job class or area for leveling/gear-progression purposes. To be frank there should be some simple means to keep track of account progression on job classes and areas. Also seeing as how this has been recently implemented for some content it should be a simple enough (in theory) to add for older content.
iBundance
  1. Account-wide skippable job class cutscene check (regardless of server)?2 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (2 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• iBundanceiBundance
    Reactions: 845
    edited February 2023
    can you add a poll so we can vote on it
  • EshmanEshman
    Reactions: 1,425
    edited March 2023
    Just noticed the suggestion: added.
  • miyooniemiyoonie
    Reactions: 100
    * Bumping this as I agree and hope something can be done about this.