[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Items disappear immediately after drop

arisuchansenpaiarisuchansenpai
Reactions: 300
in Bug Reporting
A friend of mine is playing Maplestory for the first time ever, and she's experiencing this bug that makes any item (equip, use, etc.) that she drops disappear before you see the item drop at all. We've attempted this action in various maps, in and out of a party, exiting game and reentering game, and whatnot, but it's still the same. She clicks the item, drags it out of the inventory, clicks outside of the window, and the item just never shows up as an indication she dropped it. It just vanishes into thin air.

She's playing as a Luminous class in the Aurora server.

I've never once experienced this, and it has been a long time since I last got back to Maplestory. So I can't tell if this might just be a new player debuff or something is actually wrong with her game.

How can she fix this problem?