[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Item not removed after home expansion completion.

bbinubbinu
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Home, useable quest item, account-wide

Brief bug summary: Blueprint item not removed after home expansion quest completion.

Character name: unMercy
Character level: 120
Character job: Mercedes
World name: EU Reboot
Date and time of the incident: 14/03/2023 5:12PM GMT+0 UK

More details:

I don't know if this is a bug or an error or what, but I thought to try my luck here and report it just in case, as this is happening on not just my Mercedes, but on my other characters as well, since [Home] is an account-wide side-content.

I've just completed the [Home] questline for the "Cozy Mushroom Home Expansion" after receiving its blueprint from the collection. I finished all seven days and got the three-story house, but the blueprint is still in my inventory.

When I first got it, I didn't use the blueprint to start the questline, but accepted the quest from the light bulb notification after receiving the blueprint. Now, if I double-click on it, it lets out a weird jumbled mess of code in the chatlog instead, and I am unable to drop it nor destroy it.

u233KTt.png
jN05i0a.png z32NpRr.png

Here's to show that I have completed all seven days here:

Ik2imXR.png