[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.251 - GO WEST! Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Repetitive game music

NoamNoam
Reactions: 100
in General Chat
As you know, the game's music can be quite repetitive especially the background music of various maps. They repeat after about every 3-5 minutes and it can be boring if you're at the same map for a long time.

Can you explain if you listen to it normally, or maybe mute it and listen to favorite music or something else?

Thanks.

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,480
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2023
    I think most people turn off the sound entirely and just watch movies or other videos on a secondary monitor.
    LuxxNimo
  • LuxxLuxx
    Reactions: 1,795
    edited April 2023
    One simply does not get sick of the Henesy's theme.
    Nimo
  • happycowshappycows
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited May 2023
    if i'm doing a training session, ill usually mute the game sounds and play some other music.

Most of the time though, i have the in-game music and most of the sound effects on. I'm usually doing dailies and stuff on my main and some other lower level characters, so i get a decent amount of variety and am never really in the same map for long so it doesn't bother me.

I enjoy the music in this game enough for it not to really be an issue
  • BeamDance123BeamDance123
    Reactions: 500
    The henesys music in background is nice ot hear even 100 times in a row. But if you dont like it, there's a mute button, you know.