[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Convergence: What Was He Thinking Stage 2 Hack DC

NetrossNetross
Reactions: 200
edited March 2023 in Bug Reporting
Bug type:
Hack Reason DC

Brief bug summary:
During the Convergence: What Was He Thinking? Quest line, When you enter the Mirror of lies, and progress into stage 2, the mobs spawn up on the ceiling seemingly out of bounds, shortly thereafter you will be disconnected for hacking.

More details:
You can jump up and hit them using Shadow Assault, I also noticed that when you place your Dark Flare skill it too will spawn on the ceiling (out of bounds) and hit the monsters that spawn up there.

Steps to reproduce:
Included in Summary.

Character name:
Iisl

Character level:

Character job:
Shaodwer

World name:
Reboot

Date and time of the incident:
5:45 EDT, Thursday March 23rd

Comments

• NetrossNetross
    edited March 2023
    This is still happening and preventing me from being able to progress into the next stage of the game...
  • fullyfunfullyfun
    I have the same issue here. Stage 2, disconnected for hack reason, been trying multiple times but always disconnecting. Can't progress through story.
  • NetrossNetross
    edited March 2023
    I opened a ticket with Support also, haven't heard back yet except for the auto-reply... Are you the same Class?
  • devildwarfdevildwarf
    Reactions: 1,305
    edited March 2023
    just reached this quest and im having the same problem
    Character name:
    ArkDDK
    Character level:
    Character job:
    Ark
    World name:
    RebootNA

As soon as i reach stage 2 no mobs spawn and then d/c for HACK REASON
  • LovelyDayLovelyDay
    Reactions: 100
    Exactly same issue during Convergence in Stage 2
  • BattlegazmBattlegazm
    I'm stuck here as well for the past 3 days so far...

Name : Battlegazm
    Level : 260
    Job : Battlemage
    Word : RebootNA
  • LuanMaRLuanMaR
    same issue too
  • wrongpathboiwrongpathboi
    I have the same problem.
    Character name:
    wrongpathboi
    Level:
    Character job:
    Pathfinder
    World:
    RebootNA
  • misfeasormisfeasor
    Currently experiencing the same exact issue as a lv. 260 Shadower in Reboot.
  • FuzzyS4miFuzzyS4mi
    fullyfun wrote: »
    I have the same issue here. Stage 2, disconnected for hack reason, been trying multiple times but always disconnecting. Can't progress through story.

I'm also having this issue, unfortunately. This happened to me today on Reboot (3/25/2203). Maybe it's a bug related to the last update, as this is the first time I've read about the convergence stage 2 DC from the erroneously assumed "hacking" reason.
  • LuanMaRLuanMaR
    Same issue too.How can I finish the progress?
  • BenzerBenzer
    Same issue here, I'm a Demon Slayer.
  • CannonsGoBoomCannonsGoBoom
    Hey im having the same problem in the exact same place and i play cannoneer. Im playing on EU Reboot, i wonder of this bug happens in all servers
  • LuanMaRLuanMaR
    Same issue too.Nothing wrong except entering stage 2
  • CannonsGoBoomCannonsGoBoom
    Hey im having the same problem in the exact same place and i play cannoneer. Im playing on EU Reboot, i wonder if this bug happens in all servers
  • FuzzyS4miFuzzyS4mi
    fullyfun wrote: »

I'm also having this issue, unfortunately. This happened to me today on Reboot (3/25/2203). Maybe it's related to the last update, as this is the first time I've read about the convergence stage 2 DC from the erroneously assumed "hacking" reason.
  • jim9jhljim9jhl
    edited March 2023
    Also having the issue. This is unfortunate because this is a big game-breaking bug and I would hope it is being worked on asap.