[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

PLEASE condense Hayato's boost nodes by Savior!

ChimichurroChimichurro
Reactions: 1,420
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2023 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
This is a common complaint but I just want to reiterate how ridiculous Hayato's boost nodes are. No class in the game comes close to his 23 (!!!!!) possible boosts. Most classes sit around 8-12 boosts with a few pushing up to 15. 23 is absolutely insane and it needs to be fixed asap.

Here's a possible example of how you can reduce Hayato's boosts down to as far as 10! I believe this is fair as it brings it in line with almost all other classes and allows the class's nodes to be "future proofed" in a sense in the case of big changes so mains don't have to constantly swap their nodes around.

1. Rai Sanrenzan (including all previous sanrenzans if necessary)
2. Rai Blade Flash ((including all previous blade flashes if necessary)
3. Shinsoku + Akatsuki Trace
4. Summer Rain + Hitokiri Hundred Strike (These skills share a key and a cooldown, it makes sense to have them both be boosted by the same node)
5. Falcon's Honor
6. Hitokiri Strike
7. Surging Blade + Shoryuusen (1st job Battoujutsu skills)
8. Rising Slash + Falcon Dive + Vapor Blade (2nd job Battoujutsu Skills with Vapor Blade added on)
9. Dankuusen + Whirlwind Cut + Sweeping Sword (3rd Job Battoujutsu Skills)
10. Tornado Blade + Sudden Strike (4th Job Battoujutsu skills)

I know Nexon isn't stupid, however I think it's time to start putting effort into overseas classes. Having 10 boost nodes to work with aligns with the majority of classes in the game and would be a lifesaver for Hayato. A class having 23 possible boost nodes is unacceptable and makes it impossible to recommend to most players. I sincerely hope you can take this into consideration.

Comments

• iBundanceiBundance
    Reactions: 845
    edited April 2023
    I don't play hayato but most classes have annoying node building there are so much nodes that do not go together that it makes it hard to level them up.