[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Killing Arkarium

CarlacCarlac
Reactions: 1,060
edited April 2023 in General Chat
I have fought through Morass and finally confronting Arkarium (spelling?) but the so and so just will not go down. I have lost count of the number of times I have attacked but he always kills me. What am I doing wrong here. Is there a trick that I do not see? Thanks for any and all help - this one has be stumped!

Comments

• iBundanceiBundance
    Reactions: 845
    edited April 2023
    jump to blue light
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2023
    iBundance wrote: »
    jump to blue light

Wrong Akarium. He's talking about this one.

You're probably attacking him after he turns on damage reflect. Just stop attacking during damage reflect and you'll be fine.
  • CarlacCarlac
    edited April 2023
    Fuhreak thanks for the video. If I understand it I need to survive for one minute then the story line takes over. However, I seem to be only about to survive 35 seconds and then it is death. Is there a survival trick I am missing?
    Again, thanks for the video - it does help a lot.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2023
    I've done it on three separate characters and never had any issues with surviving that fight. if you have any kind of damage mitigation I would watch your HP and pop it when you need it. I don't think you actually have to deal damage to Arkarium but maybe you do.
    I would try a run where you focus entirely on survival and rotate potions and skills to stay alive for the full minute.
  • CarlacCarlac
    edited April 2023
    Again, thanks for your help. This is what I thought it was so I guess I keep plugging away.
    Fuhreak
  • GuzGuz
    You don't have to kill it. it has a damage reflection that 1hit KO. Just keep jumping down until the times runs out.