[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The Removal Of Jett

SnickySnicky
Reactions: 1,385
edited April 2023 in Rants and Raves
Sad to read that the manager/owner from Korea Nexon isn't willing to spend some money / time into fixing a character and just decide to pull the plug . Seems they not even have qualified ICT people around who should fix this kind of issues !! Which one will be next ?
What's the whole idea behind this ? Screwing us allover ? Planning to close Maplestory completly in furture while they make tons of money from players ?
I do play reboot and although my main ain't Jett I feel for those who do main it ? Giving a skill / legion back for a year and then that's it ? Why even give that when plan is to make it go away complety eventually just remove it straight away after Jett removal then For Godsake . Give equipment to another charachter ? what if you have all characters to atleast 200 if Jett ain't your main - that would be just pointless since then equip is worthless lol ,
And the CS items they have u just have to take off and try transfer at events when u are restricted from trading due laws ? And take them off else Nexon even steals them away from you . Nexon cashed loads of money from reboot aswell from regular players who made a Jett and that simple reward Idea should please them ???
Bet you gonna loose players by this decision from Korea management side .
They should stop the copy paste for updates aswell and just give all KMS has too instead of take things out !! Why u think we have all those issues everytime after big updates ??? Ya copy/paste FTL .
I bet for 99% that this copy paste nonsense is even the reason for som many bugged stuff in game and also for malfunction of characters .
Am sorry Jett players u spend days/ months / years for nothing all because NEXON doesn't give damm about any of us .

WizardBeauSherri

Comments

• MascaradeMascarade
    Reactions: 1,210
    edited April 2023
    I'm not sure anyone still actually works for nexon! whomever it is who is making these idiotic stupid decisions does not care about the player / players in the least, I'm not spending anything on this game anymore and haven't since they killed kanna's .. ! keep it up.. you wonder why no one cares about GMS anymore.. look in the mirror ! my 2xx Jett shouldn't be erased ! maplestory is dead and in a death spiral .. why not just end the game now.. you're already doing it anyway.. ugh disgusting !
    WizardBeau
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited April 2023
    actually messed up, what the frick is wrong with them? absolute scummy move
    WizardBeau
  • squirtlesquirtle
    Reactions: 990
    edited April 2023
    they dont care sadly...if they dont see nothing good in Jett they throw it awway thats it.
    WizardBeau
  • KristiCakesKristiCakes
    Reactions: 100
    It's not that they don't care per se, it's humanity as a whole is failing due to over satiation.

In short... that "instant gratification" concept of destroying us.

Sentience requires obstacles to overcome and pain to avoid, so if you over satiate with addictive impulses on demand (like pride and lust) it erodes your sense of work vs reward in turn increasing selfishness and entitlement.

The human brain can't operate like that, it causes depression which is like your sentience falling asleep.

That in turn incites dysphoria, which is pain seeking behavior.

They'll start attacking any normie sources of satiation as a result, including society, entertainment (like games), family, friends, children, pregnancy... they're even driven to gouging out their own pleasure centers in cases of extreme abuse!

That's the problem with the world today, that's why they don't fix stuff, that's why they don't listen to you, that's why they do what they want instead of what the customer wants... because they want to hurt what you love.

They probably aren't even aware of what they're doing. Most aren't. This is a systemic problem.