[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Questions about unpopular classes

BeamDance123BeamDance123
Reactions: 500
edited May 2023 in General Chat
I have some questions about unpopular classes players dont play much, if at all. For example Mechanic, Angelic Buster, Kain, Blaze Wizard, Mercedes, and more.

1. Is it okay to play unpopular class, or what problems would I have when it comes to gameplay?
2. How am I supposed to feel about playing unpopular class? Like just be happy with what I enjoy, or am I supposed to care about how popular or unpopular it is.
3. Will other players laugh at me or find it ridiculous? Even if they might not say it loud. For example, in their mind, "wow, this guy is crazy, why is he playing this class", without actually telling that to me.
4. Do you have a favorite class which is unpopular, what skills you like about that class and what class is it?

Thank You

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2023
    Play whatever class you want. There shouldn't be any problems other than maybe you'll have trouble finding people that know the ins and outs of your class.
    People generally don't care about you or anyone else as much as we like to think. Most people will forget about the weird thing they saw you do in a matter of seconds.
    I'm currently working on getting my blaze wizard to Easy Lucid levels. I like the fire theme of the class but it's honestly easier to tell you what I hate about the class and why nobody plays it.
    The good is easily balanced by the bad so until Nexon changes some things I wouldn't recommend the headache honestly.
    But if you like the aesthetics of the class like I do, I'd say it's worth playing.