[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

MapleStory not available in my country.

RyuRyu
in General Chat
Good day everyone. First of all, I'm sorry for the country that I choose to register and no offense, but I need to do this so that the dev of this game can hear my pain (kidding). So, um I love this kind of game but unfortunately, it's not available in my country idk why, but I hope after I post this, they would take an action and accept my country for being able to play this awesome game. Thank you and have a nice day to all of you those who read this.

Comments

• EshmanEshman
    Reactions: 1,425
    edited June 2023
    I'm sorry MapleStory isn't available in your country; by the way, did you mention your country? I guess that's at least better than knowing your country has 2 versions available but you're not currently able to load into either one of them.
  • EtherFlowerEtherFlower
    Reactions: 1,215
    edited August 2023
    You should contact MapleStory Nexon support, and let them know what country isn’t available to play this game.