[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pre-Savior Login Event

DuckWaddlerDuckWaddler
Reactions: 1,150
edited June 2023 in Bug Reporting
The timer running down for the Pre-Savior Login Event isn't a 1 hour timer it is a 24 hour timer...

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 2023
    It's a 24-hour duration in the gift drop UI (I.E. the event will end approximately 20 hours and 45 minutes from now, at which point you can't claim the rewards).

It has a 1-hour countdown before you can claim it from the UI. If you hover over the "claim" button you can see the timer ticking down.
  • DuckWaddlerDuckWaddler
    edited June 2023
    so doing dailies, collecting coins, bosses and being on for more then 2 hours doesn't qualify for 1 hour towards collecting the item? Well i guess i am going to miss out on this.
  • DuckWaddlerDuckWaddler
    edited June 2023
    I figured out why i haven't been able to collect it. The counter resets every-time you logout, dc, kicked, crashes or change guys. So, i pass on this event, the timer is not accumulative like it is on other timer based events. Thanks for replaying anyways.
  • happycowshappycows
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited June 2023
    LMAO - What genius at Nexon decided this was a good idea for this "event" - Resetting the timer back to 1 full hour just for switching characters or disconnecting before the 1 hour is up is excessively punishing...
    Why not just treat it like fairy bros check in where the timer continues as long as you are playing any of your characters ?
  • SunWuSunWu
    Incredibly upsetting/disappointing that I've been playing for the last few hours, went to sort my inventory and saw that the clock reset and I can't get the rewards. I also made the mistake of assuming it would function similarly to the Fairy Bros login reward. It really feels like you get punished for playing sometimes.