[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

False flag, illegal detection, NLC Phantom forest

OriniaanOriniaan
Reactions: 220
edited June 2023 in Bug Reporting
In Phantom Forest for New Leaf City if you happen to kill a Corrupted Flamekeeper it will trigger a false flag on you and request you reinstall the game and such which makes it bothersome if someone is trying to get the best throwing star in the game where a person is going to feel that they can be banned. Also understand that this enemy is needed for the daily as well which can cause people not to feel motivated to take a risk at all playing because of fear of being banned.

This needs to be addressed and fixed. If I can go on Reboot from doing dailies out in arcane river perfectly fine, all 7 monster park runs, Ursus 3 times without any issues but have to be testing killing this enemy 3 different times with 2 full reinstalls of the game and launcher reinstall and still have this trigger but then restart the game and test out killing in sellas and nothing happens then there is an issue that needs fixed

Comments

• YamsYams
    Reactions: 1,400
    edited June 2023
    Also having this issue! :(
  • happycowshappycows
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited July 2023
    EDIT: it seems to trigger upon the first instance per log-in session or channel change of attacking either a "Flamekeeper Siana" Elite monster or a "Corrupted Flamekeeper" regular monster - whichever happens first will trigger this alert.

I submitted a bug report on the website through a ticket and hopefully if more people do this they can look at it more closely
  • KhongiKhongi
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited June 2023
    Yep.

It's happening over in Masteria Through Time as well. At first I thought it was Stormcaster that was the issue but on Act 3 it was the Flamekeeper that 100% triggered the false flag. I've put a ticket in as well in the past but no one could find the issue and i was told to record a video of the problem and attach that to a new ticket.

really needs to be looked at, a little unnerving having multiple flags pop up.