[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NA Reboot 2 Time for New Age Update

StaconaStacona
Reactions: 1,830
edited July 2023 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
The hype of 6th job advancement will bring in a lot of new players and relapsed players and NA Reboot cannot handle the amount of players anymore for big patches, it is time to create Reboot 2 for new players to populate.
SherriFuhreak

Comments

• iBundanceiBundance
    Reactions: 975
    edited July 2023
    I dont think 6th job is needed I think some revamps for 5th job and 4th job skills should be looked into. 3rd job should be moved back to 70 , 4th job also moved back to 120 . and 5th job should be at 200 . IF a 6th job is added it should be added at level 240/250. The experience from completeing quests currently seems like they are a bit too low at level 210/220+ but thats just my opinion .
  • StaconaStacona
    Reactions: 1,830
    edited July 2023
    iBundance wrote: »
    I dont think 6th job is needed I think some revamps for 5th job and 4th job skills should be looked into. 3rd job should be moved back to 70 , 4th job also moved back to 120 . and 5th job should be at 200 . IF a 6th job is added it should be added at level 240/250. The experience from completeing quests currently seems like they are a bit too low at level 210/220+ but thats just my opinion .

6th Job Advancement is introduced this November as the New Age update, this is the main content for our winter update.

6th Job is at level 260 to go with Grandis and Sacred Power.
    ~It involves a super burst skill with an unique bind with a separate bind cooldown to regular binds and zero bind, each 6th job skill is on a 360 seconds cooldown.
    ~The main aspect for 6th job is the enhancement skills to both change the skills and boost them up greatly of eventually every 1st through 4th job skills becoming new skills, but the way you use them does not change.
    ~5th Job skills gain boost nodes, most is just 60% final damage when maxed out, others are different if they are buffs like Shade's Spirit Flow gains +30 seconds duration when maxed out.