[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Revamp the Familiar Stamina

MrGoombaMrGoomba
Reactions: 1,160
edited July 2023 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Change the familiar's stamina so it functions similar to the crusader codex's version such as letting familiars remain on the field without their stamina draining. This should only apply when they attack other mobs. Allow us to see our familiars to restore their gauge when we remove them from summons instead of having us wait until midnight for a full recovery.

If these requests above can't be done, then make the familiar essence cost mesos ranging from 10k - 50k each from the shop instead of using familiar points. It takes too much time to rack up 300 points just by extracting 30+ common familiars for 1 essence that doesn't even restore their full health. Not to mention how fast they drain their stamina.

Comments

• UnitUnit
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited July 2023
    Man. Thinking back when I went collecting every available familiar from each region... those were the days. I'm glad all of my important ones are still active with their pre-codex potentials.

But honestly, as much as I prefer the old familiar vitality over the new stamina system, I think just making it simpler to obtain familiar essence would suffice.