[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Buff freezers no longer need! Battle-Roids?

CrystalOraCrystalOra
Reactions: 3,135
edited August 2023 in General Chat
It is great that buff freezers will not be needed anymore! The only issue I see is that now no one will need a battle-roid either. There are many other roids that have a shop so the only distinguishing feature is being eliminated. This just turns battle-roid into one more less desirable item from Marvel and Philo books. Will the battle-roids be buffed in some other way to make them desirable again? An attack buff, stats, drop rate? Anything would be nice.
  1. What would you add to the roid?3 votes
    1. Set stats
       0% (0 votes)
    2. Drop rate %
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Boss/Ignore
       0% (0 votes)
    4. Exp %
       100% (3 votes)
    5. Att/ Matt
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited August 2023
    No wonder i can get easily from Marvel...because they are being useless like others android..meh! If i knew, i will sell it directly.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited August 2023
    After this last Marvel...I have 6. =[
  • SomeblackmansarmySomeblackmansarmy
    Reactions: 600
    edited August 2023
    I'm so done, I literally invested like 30b and bought 3 of them when they were 10b cause I thought they'd sell for 20-30b later in the year. How does a jackpot item go from being end-game to being worthless trash in 2 months...? >_>