[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kanna Broke

LighterDaysLighterDays
Reactions: 1,375
edited August 2023 in Bug Reporting
The vanquishers charm for kanna is still consuming mana making the burst only last for 1 1/2 seconds instead of the 10-20 second burst.

Comments

• LighterDaysLighterDays
    edited September 2023
    Just an update that Kanna skill vanquishers charm is still consuming additional mana on use making the burst last for only 1 second vs the 10 in the skills description.
  • komojokomojo
    Reactions: 400
    edited September 2023
    dont forget exo weaving is still non existent too so 0 damage output. + further nerfs
  • LighterDaysLighterDays
    edited September 2023
    The max mana a kanna can have is 250. The max mana vanquisher charm uses is 400. Is there a way to reduce vanquisher charms mana use back to 15 instead of 40?
  • LighterDaysLighterDays
    edited September 2023
    Vanquisher Charm is still not working properly. Unable to participate in any events since with kanna since this started. Is there any compensation planed for the 2 weeks kanna has been down?
  • valleyofmistvalleyofmist
    Reactions: 515
    edited September 2023
    Additionally, I want to add that pre-5th job there is no way for Kanna to use Vanquisher charm without the use of a mana vein/barrier. While u might be able to use it within the barrier, you will not be able to move outside of it. Previous to the Vanquisher change you were able to use the skill while moving around freely because it required less consumption.
    LighterDays
  • LighterDaysLighterDays
    edited September 2023
    Additionally, I want to add that pre-5th job there is no way for Kanna to use Vanquisher charm without the use of a mana vein/barrier. While u might be able to use it within the barrier, you will not be able to move outside of it. Previous to the Vanquisher change you were able to use the skill while moving around freely because it required less consumption.

I want to thank you for explaining how to use vanquishers charm. To clarify you have to cast both barriers on a mana vein and stand in the overlapping barrier to get the full manna boosting effects. Makes bosses even harder now that you have to be attacking an object to build a mana vein to cast barrier then do it again near the original spot.

But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!!!!
  • LighterDaysLighterDays
    edited October 2023
    I'm not sure but I still think vanquishers charm is not working properly because even in the dual barrier that is impossible to setup it still only lasts like 7 or 8 seconds instead of the 10. I'm not sure what's causing it to end early. Can anyone confirm this also?
  • LighterDaysLighterDays
    edited November 2023
    I'm still unable to use vanquishers charm on 1/2 the bosses in the game including ursus, and inferno wolf, where damage per second matters most.
  • JerebugJerebug
    Reactions: 1,841
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2023
    Hi Mapler,

The way Vanquishers Charm behaves is intended.

Normally, Kanna players will use their 5th job skill, Summon Yuki-musume, to reduce the amount of Mana used, before they use Vanquishers Charm.

I understand that this does not help in certain situations such as Ursus, where you are unable to use 5th job skills, but I hope this helps you in other instances.

Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Happy Mapling!