[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Event but not for normal player?

FariosFarios
Reactions: 1,170
edited September 2023 in General Chat
xsgxbWN.png
How player can done this quest?

Comments

• RedRavenRedRaven
    Reactions: 925
    edited September 2023
    for less advanced players they gotta opt for the 5 most easy one

although this time its very not likely to even be possible without a lvl 260+
    killing blow on inferno wolf is gibberish...so difficult to get that

Chaos Vellum might be viable(imma duo that with a friend once we got our 5 normal kills)
    5 black mage elite guard
    ursus
    and accessory looting

for the other 5 not happening for fresh returning players

i'am 3 months and 11 days in exactly

i might try easy lucid as last resort but prob not beating her..even with my friend help
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2023
    Farios wrote: »
    xsgxbWN.png
    How player can done this quest?

Easy Lucid can still be "carried", no 5% needed so if you have friends you can potentially get that one done like that.
    Brand in Damien is free since it doesn't require you to beat the boss, only to cleanse. Same with Slime. So long as you can enter those bosses they're easy.
    Lotus is a tough one unless you already know the fight.
  • happycowshappycows
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited September 2023
    RedRaven wrote: »
    for less advanced players they gotta opt for the 5 most easy one

although this time its very not likely to even be possible without a lvl 260+
    killing blow on inferno wolf is gibberish...so difficult to get that

Chaos Vellum might be viable(imma duo that with a friend once we got our 5 normal kills)
    5 black mage elite guard
    ursus
    and accessory looting

for the other 5 not happening for fresh returning players

i'am 3 months and 11 days in exactly

i might try easy lucid as last resort but prob not beating her..even with my friend help

You don't need to make the killing blow on inferno wolf
  • RedRavenRedRaven
    edited September 2023
    happycow even if its just being present as he die its still gibberish....very unlikely to land in as that happen...
    only had it happen like 4 time over 3 months..in other word more than half the player base can't get that cause casual...and even active players is 50/50

although nice to know that landing last hit is not the exact trigger
  • KhongiKhongi
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited September 2023
    I'm a rubbish player, I've been playing for years and still have no clue, not funded in anyway, just play for fun.

This is how I'm doing it.

1) Mu Lung Dojo, 3 times a day. The 1000 is doable. I'm only getting to 40 so that's 120 points towards the 1000 per day. Just over a week of running the dojo daily and I'll get the 1000.

2) boss equips. Horntail, Pink Bean, Arkarium, Hilla and Magnus. Easy mode.

3) Inferno Wolf. You don't have to deal the killing blow, I got a crit hit in and it gave me the reward. Just pop all buffs as soon as your in and if you want buy some potions but it shouldn't be necessary. My first few times nothing happened but I just popped everything at once and boom... got the completed notification. It was still at almost full health too.

4) Ursus. Once you kill 300 mobs at your level head over to Ursus. Have potions on you. Make a party of one, get into the queue by yourself (the 1-18 option) enter. Re-buff, stay under him, keep hitting until you deal at least 500 damage (there is a bar that shows you the amount of damage you're doing), pop potions if low, once you hit 500 let him kill you. You will get S rank. I think A rank is 450 damage but you may as well stick with it to the S rank for the rewards and meso. Just stay under him at all times, his biggest hits are face on.

5) This bugged for me but I have now completed it. Just farm guards. Find a map at 90-80% and just farm there until you get the message 'there is something in the dark' ... err.... i forgot the message lol 'you feel something in the darkness'??? anyway once you kill the elites and eventually get the message about something being in the dark you know shortly an elite guard will spawn. I farmed them over a couple of days and for me the elite guard would spawn after the 4th-6th elite normal mob spawn. Once you kill one simple change channels and do it again. I highly recommend buying EXP potions and using EXP coupons because it is a bit of a boring farm but it's doable. For me it bugged out for me so I had to kill them again which was a pain but again very doable (i think brawler was the issue for me but IDK why it bugged) but you should only have to kill each one once. What i noticed is they spawned in order. Knight first, then mage, cyborg, hunter then brawler. You won't have to kill numerous of one type over and over, it doesn't have a strong RNG.

And that's how to do the easier options for chapter 3. You still have plenty of time even if you start today.
  • happycowshappycows
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited September 2023
    happycow even if its just being present as he die its still gibberish....very unlikely to land in as that happen...
    only had it happen like 4 time over 3 months..in other word more than half the player base can't get that cause casual...and even active players is 50/50

although nice to know that landing last hit is not the exact trigger

You don't need to be present as he dies
  • RedRavenRedRaven
    edited September 2023
    well then...idk how 71% crit rate didn't earn credit the first time then out of like 500 hits

unless inferno wolf reduce crit rate down to 1% or something
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2023
    well then...idk how 71% crit rate didn't earn credit the first time then out of like 500 hits

unless inferno wolf reduce crit rate down to 1% or something

It's not about crit damage, it's about reaching a damage threshhold which Nexon strangely worded as "Critical damage".
  • RedRavenRedRaven
    edited September 2023
    oh ic.....so i'am guessing "critical" actually mean "Incredible dmg" then ? the score above moderate//substancial

geez...Nexon should fix the wording....thx for the info..its nice to know

ight..tonight the day i need to find a name for a newborn char.....got 2 hyper burn to use
    1 goes to pally which been made.......second one gonna be feed to a Jett that imma convert to Hero(most useless link skill/legion effect)

i dont take suggestions for names btw :P i like to be creative and make it very unique if possible

EDIT: :(( Jett can't be created nymore :( rip plans.....this unique link skill///Legion Effect ppl with Jett gonna have is so unfair

6% crit dmg is no joke ::S as well as 35 att//35 all stats link skill