[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hayato Feedback

StaconaStacona
Reactions: 1,475
edited September 2023 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
This is feedback from a non-main with very limited Hayato playtime, but still will help improve Hayato and make him play better.

Leveling to 200 lacked a lot of damage and was a bad experience for both damage reasons and being clunky to play.

~ For improving Hayato's damage for a better level up experience, offer increased normal monster damage to most of his skills in either the form of:
--> Damage to normal monsters through additional damage points to the base damage of the skills when attacking normal monsters.
AND/OR
--> Bonus normal monster damage % added to most of Hayato's skills to improve the unfunded Hayato leveling experience and new player experience when training him to 200+.

~ Pretty much all of Hayato's skills need a massive reduction to their action delays for a smoother and more enjoyable play experience because right now he is very clunky and janky to play.
--> I am saying every skill in his kit needs to be at the bare minimum a 50% reduction to the base action delay of what it is now or even greater of a reduction than this because Hayato feels really bad to play. Especially since Hayato is meant to be this slick and sly samurai or whatever to slice up his foe and have the enemy die before they realize they have died just like in anime where the samurai barely drew his katana and then the victim get sliced up in a thousand pieces.

Comments

• RedRavenRedRaven
    Reactions: 925
    edited September 2023
    idk about action delay....feel smooth to me
    but the dps themselve are awful :S(unless the only way to rly deal dmg with Hayato is to combo the whole time)(Fuhreak probably gonna pop here and "shout" at us if thats the case since i'am agreeing for the dps partXD)
  • StaconaStacona
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited September 2023
    RedRaven wrote: »
    but the dps themselve are awful :S(unless the only way to rly deal dmg with Hayato is to combo the whole time)(Fuhreak probably gonna pop here and "shout" at us if thats the case since i'am agreeing for the dps partXD)

Hayato does not really lack damage once you fund them, plus 6th job is going to buff their damage, I rather Hayato to be made to play better.

I know Hayato has animation cancels, but most those are from 5th job skills. Aside from some skills can be animation canceled just for using your main attack and then you can start moving a lot sooner.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2023
    RedRaven wrote: »

I don't play Hayato, you're safe from my opinions. :)