[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Ban Data from 09/04/2023 - 09/08/2023

EzrabellEzrabell
Reactions: 1,185
edited September 2023 in Announcements
Please see below for the ban data covering: 09/04/2023 - 09/08/2023

Ban reason: Hacking/Botting
Number of characters banned: 444
Number of accounts banned: 18

Full list of banned characters: https://maplestory.nexon.net/micro-site/85894

Comments

• DemonEyesValDemonEyesVal
    Reactions: 900
    edited September 2023
    I have been AFK for 90% of this summer bc during this time of year i work 7 - 14 hour days starting from may 15th to Sept . 20 th , i do not have a 3rd party program or do any hacking , i only do Gacha , Marvel to stock pile items for the winter when i can play full time . i have 4 accounts but Shadedshon is my main , an who in the right mind would use their main to have such program an who spends a large amount of money here . i have been playing maplestory since 2010 an i have not done anything wrong , i have been hacked 1 time before on another account . i think i got banned for the punch king event when i used the attack apples , i think that trigger the banned bc shortly after that maple went into update when wen i was finally able to log on again it said i was temporary blocked for a few an when i went back to check on my account it now says im am completely block from using this ID now . WHats the purpose of having a 3rd party program if im just afk , i dont even boss this time of year or even do anyhthing with guild mates as im am leader of my guild . So strange this could happen to me , plz look into this matter bc i feel i was wrongfully blocked .