[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Why Won't Lucid Die?

CarlacCarlac
Reactions: 1,060
edited September 2023 in Rants and Raves
For round three of the sixth level activities, one of the tasks is to defeat easy Lucid with a hyper burning character. I have a hyper burning character who has defeated Lucid as the final task for the city of dreams. But when I go into the place to confront Lucid my attacks cause no damage to either Lucid or any of the things she summons. Moreover, when I try to exit the area, I am not allowed to do so and must stick around to die nine times before I can get out. What is going on here? Am I dong something wrong? Or is there a glitch in the0 system? Any ideas or help here?

While on the subject of the round three activities, I find that there only s few I can do. I have done two, the Dojo is almost done so of the ones I can do only defeating Lucid and defeating the Black Mage's minions. I have shared my problem with Lucid and the minions are random so I may not accomplish that one. What happens if I do not do the five special activities? Can I force them to appear? And what happens if I am not able to complete this part of the project?

Any and all help and advice is appreciated. Big thanks.