[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

banned without proof (reboot)

SAULSAUL
Reactions: 200
edited October 2023 in Rants and Raves
yo i was banned like 2 months ago and as u already know nexon never provides proof to bans and sometimes they wrongfully ban people and sending tickets wont do you any good
i was MVP red and spent alot of money and time on the game, basically nolifing for the past 2 months before i was banned,
Its been 2 months so i've already come to terms with the fact that im never getting my account back and theres nothing i can do about it
But, i'm still pissed about the fact that i have spent thousands of dollars on the game and can't even get a proper reason as to why i was banned, what should i do in a situation like this?
i got banned from sending tickets and all of them had the same reply "your ticket has already been investigated by a gm" bs response

they deny me from access to the stuff i paid for and are withholding reason as to why, im pretty sure i can legally charge back but i much rather just get my account back cause of all the time and effort i put into it

Comments

• monokomonoko
    edited October 2023
    Do u find ur character name in the ban list? i have not found mine.
  • SAULSAUL
    edited November 2023
    monoko wrote: »
    Do u find ur character name in the ban list? i have not found mine.

yeah