[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cannot complete "Ten Trades for Luna" quest

Ben_FishinBen_Fishin
Reactions: 420
edited November 2023 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Quest, Functionality

Brief bug summary:

Quest "[Commerci Trade] Ten Trades for Luna" cannot be completed if you did more than 10 trades to Dolce before accepting quest

More details:

The quest "Ten Trades for Luna", despite the misleading name, has a quest summary is "Trade with Dolce 5 times" and a description that says to trade with Dolce 5 times. Furthermore, a fresh character was able to complete it after trading with Dolce 5 times (including the tutorial runs before accepting the quest). However, my character MerchantBank, who accepted the Ten Trades for Luna quest after having done over 11 trades to Dolce, can never complete the quest.

I suspect when the quest was reduced from 10 to 5 without changing the name, the completion test was miscoded like Dolce_trips = 5 instead of Dolce_trips >= 5.

Steps to reproduce:

* In Commerci, do 11 trades to Dolce before accepting "Ten Trades for Luna"
* Accept the quest
* Do 5 more trades to Dolce. Do 10 even. Do any number. The quest will not complete.

Character name:

MerchantBank

Character level:

Character job:

Zero

World name:

Elysium

Date and time of the incident:

Still will not completeable as of November 12, 2023
Pastafarian

Comments

• JerebugJerebug
    Reactions: 1,841
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2023
    Hi Mapler,

Thank you for your report. I have forwarded this to the team, please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Happy Mapling!