[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

You can monetize the game WITHOUT killing the fun.

DuskGuardDuskGuard
Reactions: 1,465
edited November 2023 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Listen greedlords,
I get it. You want to make more money, doesn't everyone? You don't need to kill your game to do this. Make the boosters, make the vac pets, but my god don't make it pointless to play your game longer than one hour. You know what happens to the people who work long hours, the people who can't play every day, the students who can only play during summer and winter vacation? They'll end up quitting when they realize on their precious days off they actually make no progress past one hour of play time. It's completely ridiculous.

My suggestion is this: Monetize whatever the heck you greedlords deem appropriate, but DON'T restrict the amount of content we have access to because you want to make an extra buck. Anyone over the age of 14 can see through this artificial scarcity scam. People will still buy your crap if they can get it normally through grinding. There's always an incentive to speed things up. There's also always an incentive to stop wasting time and stop playing the game if it's not worth to grind more than 1 hour because you literally won't get any Sol Erda drops.

Go ahead ban me from the forums, I'm sick of this greedy company.
KappaDrewTheBellTolls