[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please don't delay Beast Tamer's 6th job until May

AnyoneAnyone
Reactions: 705
edited January 11 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Overseas regions are receiving Lynn mid to late February. Is there a reason for Beast Tamers getting delayed an additional 3 months? For endgame Beast Tamers in Reboot, it's going to be near impossible to keep up with the 5% damage requirement for boss rewards. It's kind of ridiculous to have to be without 6th job for nearly half a year. Really embarrassing direction and decisions being made and it reflects on Nexon America poorly.

Also, I haven't seen anybody bring this up but please let Beast Tamers keep their face accessory (the one you choose on character creation) while the transition to Lynn is being made. Thank you.
StaconaFuhreakStrompest

Comments

• StaconaStacona
    Reactions: 1,465
    edited January 11
    You mean keep ears and tail? Chase's ears and tail is a sense of pride and joy of being a beast tamer!

We were supposed to be getting Lynn back in November, so why are we now getting her after TMS?
    They should keep ears and tail always an option for Beast Tamer creation to have even with Lynn release.

We need to get majour compensation for Beast Tamer, includes make up fragments and energy for each day 6th job was delayed.
  • AnyoneAnyone
    Reactions: 705
    edited January 11
    Stacona wrote: »
    You mean keep ears and tail? Chase's ears and tail is a sense of pride and joy of being a beast tamer!
    Yes ears and tail should be given as an option for Beast Tamers as well. The thing I'm referring to is the face accessory that's unique to BT that you choose on creation, similar to the ears and tail.

• StaconaStacona
    Reactions: 1,465
    edited January 11
    Anyone wrote: »
    Stacona wrote: »
    Yes ears and tail should be given as an option for Beast Tamers as well. The thing I'm referring to is the face accessory that's unique to BT that you choose on creation, similar to the ears and tail.

oh the whiskers or whatever, i didn't do that for my BT

been several years since i made a fresh BT
  • MarinaraMarinara
    Reactions: 100
    edited January 14
    Half a year without 6th job sounds like typical Nexon mismanagement
  • guyguy
    edited January 14
    Free my BT friends. They are sad and I don't like it when they are sad.
  • btyungmoney37btyungmoney37
    edited January 14
    Justice to BT!
    hope they keep the circus theme and plane crash!
  • parzival_dnsdparzival_dnsd
    edited January 14
    THIS!!!! I can't believe the class I chose to play is taking this long to receive Lynn. What is the point of playing if I am going to be at a nerf compared to everyone else?

Can you PLEASE consider giving Lynn to Beast Tamers now? I don't want to waste 3-6 months while everyone else gets ahead of me.
  • StrompestStrompest
    edited January 15
    Justice for my BT friends! Some people will be capped 6th job while BT won't have any hexaskills at all...