[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

some improvements for sixth job suggestion

RedRavenRedRaven
Reactions: 925
edited January 21 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
the first would be the daily
could you make it so that ALTS also receive some fragments ? like 2/3 for second char and 1/3 the amount for the third char clearing the daily in the same day
capping it to 1 char for the reward is rather harsh

the second request is would it be possible to lower the lvl requirement from 25 to 20 to be able to unlock the skills upgrade ?
i been playing 7 months and none of my 250 has a single lvl 25 skill......i got 13-13-13-13 on Kinesis....15-14-15-10 on my Khali.....23-18-14-8 on my Kanna
note: my play time is 6-10 hours a day....so this is a bit unrealistic the work required to put in

20 is still pretty high but i could at least unlock 1 skill...but lvl 25 is likely gonna take 2 year total to unlock b4 i can even invest in the sixth job skills :S

alternatively improve progress on fifth job..like maybe add an exp nodestone weekly to Limina or Moonbridge ?

lil off topic but i'd rly like to get some way for alts to improve faster so that they can keep up a bit with the main character

Comments

• StaconaStacona
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited January 21
    Guild Castle Weekly Reward for more nodestones.
  • RedRavenRedRaven
    Reactions: 925
    edited January 22
    is that your idea of a sick joke ? i''am not going to kill 100,000 - 200,000 thrash monsters every week just to get nodestones on each char(and whats more those are regular nodestone...not EXP nodestone...vanishing journey is more reasonnable with 400 kill for 3(1200 if were 9).....beats 5000 kills per char

let alone i yet to unlock guild castle because i'am 1 of the only 2 active member in my guild out of 5 members
    2 of them are completly inactive now(no info what they're up to)...and third one is taking a break for idk how long
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 24
    If your guild has the shop you can get 7 more a week for basically free, doing the weekly isn't worth it for multiple characters.
    Nexon should remove the once per world cap on dailies and just allow you to redeem rewards on any character that completes it, at the very least for reboot since it would be harder to abuse it.
  • xMrMeowxMrMeow
    Reactions: 1,625
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 9
    I'd like the Sol Erda daily to be able to be done per character for fragments on Reboot since they're untradeable within account anyway, but honestly I'm glad we just have it at all considering it doesn't even exist in KMS...

As far as node progress, I feel like with 6-10 hours a day for several months you ought to have lv 20-25 nodes on your main by now if you're spending a good amount of that time farming for xp/drops...

Do you have Drop Rate Gear? 200% or higher drop rate is pretty easy to get within a month of play, and if you're always farming with Drop Rate Gear on, and doing it for over 4 hours a day, you should be getting well over 1000 a month.

For most classes, 1000 nodes + Nodes obtained from New Age event + Nodes obtained from hyper burning to 260 should definitely be enough to get all / most of your 5th job skills to lv 20+. Your slot enhancements should also should be active on all your class specific skills, enhancements, and buffs, giving each of those +5 levels on top of that.