[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Chase to Lynn GMS Beast Tamer Compensation

StaconaStacona
Reactions: 1,475
edited February 17 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
To start, include White Ears and Tail and Black Ears and Tail with the Brown Ears and Tail for the Beast Tamer memory items.

Would like a Eka the Hawk flying mount skill in memory of our beloved purple hawk.
Also, Fort the Bear chair with an animation of him swinging his hammers non-stop while "sitting" on it.

Classic Chase cash outfit with both permanent set bonus stats and temporary stats identical to ChuChu outfit.

We deserve a Female Lil' Chase permanent duration pet that comes fully loaded with every pet skill taught to her already.
This pet would be hard locked to the character and can never enter the cash shop to transfer to another character (similar to Blackheart pets).

Since GMS has a 6 months delay for Lynn, we should get Sol Erda x120 (Sol Erda Energy x120,000) and Sol Erda Fragments x3,000 which is 6x the amount that TMS Beast Tamers are getting since they only were delayed 1 month for their 6th job.

I would have gotten this amount from the daily over a 6 months time period.

Lynn Skill Preview Feedback:

~The Lynn skill that teleports a party member to your location should grant 2 seconds (or longer) of invincibility to prevent grieving.
(Possibly grant invincibility to Lynn as well for the skill that teleports her to the selected party member.)

~All skills should always apply to the caster (Lynn) in addition to the selected party member (if there is one). Not having this function will just make things very awkward and clunky for the Lynn player.

~Rework the Origin Skill [6 minutes cooldown skill] already... I just want a huge summon type of Origin Skill, something like after the cutscene animation plays out it will summon a giant tree for 60s (or longer) that periodically deals damage across most of the map and periodically heals party members. This type of skill that persists is way more fun than a quick large burst of damage.

~Give me back my current hawk gameplay, I want perpetual flight and an always available to use glide.

~The unique skill UI and 4 skill trees was such a cool feature to Beast Tamer.

Whorific