[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Chase is still Chase

ParryTFrontersParryTFronters
Reactions: 910
edited March 7 in General Chat
Apparently, my Beast Tamer was supposed to be changed into a new version called Linn? Well it's been like 2 weeks since that change was supposed to be implemented, but my character is still Beast Tamer Chase. Don't know if only the non-Korean/American areas have this or not, but I play on the American servers, and she is still Chase. Not that I mind, as a lot of people are finding problems with the new character.

Comments

• happycowshappycows
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited March 8
    Where did you get the idea that your GMS Beast Tamer would be converted to Lynn already?

As per Nexon's official GMS roadmap posted on Jan 11, 2024:

"Beast Tamer is getting an overhaul and becoming a new class: Forest Child Lynn. As the successor to Beast Tamer, Lynn will be able to fight battles alongside her powerful guardians and support their party members with a variety of abilities that utilize the power of the forest, so please look forward to seeing them in action. We’ll see you in May with a new look!"