[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Gender Potion

PHDSkylaPHDSkyla
Reactions: 1,160
edited March 18 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
TMS has a gender change potion. JMS has a gender change potion, or at least does in events. I'm unsure on whether CMS has it.

How come Japan, one of the most socially strict countries, and also regressive when it comes to trans rights, gets this, while GMS doesn't?

Mihile, Angelic Buster, and Zero aren't excuses. You can't use the potion on those 3 jobs on T/JMS either, as funny as seeing a female Mihile would be.
Don't use Marriage as an excuse either. I'm not going to get into the argument that gay marriage should be a thing in GMS now (Even if it should, since it's legal in the UK, all of North America, most of the EU, and most of South America), because you can't use the potion while married in T/JMS.
Do you know how long it takes to remake a level 250 character? Imagine if you had to do that because you wanted to change your name. Thankfully we don't have to do that, we can just spend 15k NX.

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 19
    I have said and will continue to say, do NOT make this a political issue. Trans, Gay, whatever is irrelevant and just more likely to have Nexon ignore this issue.
    Nexon should instead just remove gender from the game entirely. It's an issue of being able to do whatever we want with our characters, not one of politics or sexuality.
    Strip gender tagging from the game entirely and allow me to just equip whatever I want on my character.
  • StaconaStacona
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited April 7
    [mod redaction]
  • PHDSkylaPHDSkyla
    Reactions: 1,160
    edited April 7
    [mod redaction]
  • StaconaStacona
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited April 7
    [mod redaction]