[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Missing Item - Perm Hyper Teleport Rock

iSilenT007iSilenT007
Reactions: 1,210
edited June 8 in Bug Reporting
I bought a permanent hyper teleport rock from the auction house 5+ years ago for 30b mesos. i just logged back in after sometime(2 years) and my permanent hyper rock is gone from my inventory. Did anyone else encounter this issue?

Update: It looks like Nexon Support Staff finally acknowledged the issue because i have multiple disappeared items from my inventory/cash shop. I suggest everyone take a screenshot of all your valuable items because it can "disappear" on you without notice, and it's good to have BACKUP documentation to prove you had it, or else it's a lot of back and forth with GM's saying, no you never had it. There may be other items that disappeared on me, but i don't have a whole list of all my valuable cash shop items.

1XW90MU.png

1. Do you take screenshots of your items as backup?1 vote
    1. Yes
       0% (0 votes)
    2. No
       100% (1 vote)

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,655
    edited June 4
    Check all your characters and cash shop inventorys, you might have transferred it another character.
  • iSilenT007iSilenT007
    Reactions: 1,210
    edited June 8
    Rexaar wrote: »
    Check all your characters and cash shop inventorys, you might have transferred it another character.

Nope, i did not since i only main my zero.